Decorating a rental space can be challenging, especially if you are restricted by your lease agreement. Many landlords forbid tenants from making permanent changes to the walls or ceilings. Fortunately, peel and stick wallpaper has become an increasingly popular option for renters who want to add a pop of color or pattern to their living space without violating their lease agreement.
Peel and stick wallpaper is a temporary, self-adhesive wallpaper that can easily be removed without damaging the wall underneath. It is an excellent alternative to traditional wallpaper, which requires glue or paste and can be challenging to remove. With peel and stick wallpaper, you can transform your space without committing to a long-term design.
Here are some tips for using peel and stick wallpaper in your rental space:
- Choose a high-quality wallpaper: There are many different types of peel and stick wallpaper available on the market, so it's important to choose a high-quality product that will stick well and last for the duration of your lease. Look for wallpaper that is made from durable materials and has a strong adhesive backing.
- Since it is removeable, you can be as bold as you wish. Choose your favorite color or design. The sky is the limit.
- Use it as an accent: If you're hesitant to commit to covering an entire wall, try using peel and stick wallpaper as an accent. Create a focal point by applying the wallpaper to a single wall, or use it to line the back of bookshelves or cabinets.
- Measure carefully: Before you start applying the wallpaper, be sure to measure the wall or area you plan to cover carefully. Peel and stick wallpaper is typically sold in rolls, so you'll need to calculate how many rolls you'll need based on the size of your space.
- Take your time: Applying peel and stick wallpaper is a straightforward process, but it does require patience and attention to detail. Take your time and follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to ensure a smooth, even application.
Peel and stick wallpaper is a fantastic option for renters who want to add a touch of personal style to their living space. It's easy to apply, affordable, and can be removed without causing damage to the wall underneath. By following these tips, you can transform your rental space into a stylish and comfortable home that reflects your unique taste and personality.
Back to News